Sunday, May 30, 2010

A LOT has happened....

Soooo I know its been forever since I've posted but I've been pretty busy all day everyday. Florence is incredible!! We have moved into our apartment...much nicer than we all expected. Every room has a bathroom and we have a huge living room and a hige kitchen with two refrigerators. We have had all our school orientations and I am super excited about my two classes. We have discovered Florence's jewel...no not the David by Michaelangelo...Club Twenty One. Epic nights have gone down in that iunderground club/bar. Including some major dance sessions and funky drinks. This past Friday and Saturday we traveled to Cinqua Terra. Probably the most beautiful place I've ever been and the best pesto I have evert eaten. Florence, Natalie, Caitlin and I hiked through 4 of the towns, all along the coastline. We start school tomorrow and all of us couldn't be happier. We all need to start have a schedule. We have a cooking class tonight so be prepared Knoxville for some epic Italian cooking at the long house once I get back. A lot of Knoxville boys came in town last night and we all went our to dinner. Thats where we met GorGio, the love of my life. The cutest 70 year old man who was our waiter. He not only was the perfect waiter but he broght us free lemonciello shots!!!! We then made our way to Twenty One, and danced the night away. Another great week in a great city with aweosme friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment